“Get five or six of your smartest friends in a room and ask them to rate your idea.” —Mark Pincus
Are you looking for good business ideas? These small business ideas will help improve sales. They are creative business ideas so hang in there, we’re sure one will be great for you!
- Existing customers are important, reward them with a loyalty program.
- Open houses help introduce your business and employees to area city leaders
- Host a monthly clinic or online show that you create to demonstrate how your product or service is used.
- Use the space on the back of your business card to highlight a product or service you sell
- Your sales floor will benefit by placing ipads or monitors that have demonstrations you’ve created on video
- Register for trade association newsletters, they’re great for content generation and article sharing for your social media streams.
- Your area Chamber of Commerce can be a wonderful venue to network with other business owners in your area
- Learn to hand out your business cards, all the time!
- Mall Kiosks are great venues for creating a “living display” of your business!
Free Gift: Get Your Copy of "Big Fish Secret"